Sunday, April 22, 2012

Guest Starring Barbarella and Captain Pickles

I thought I'd try something different today to show off these two beautiful Fantasy Faire items, so these are some candid unposed (AO only) uncropped shots taken at Memento Mori at Chouchou V.


Memento Mori


Meaning that the lovely Eve Petlyakov and I just went and sort of fucked around climbing stairs and I took pics when she wasn't looking... and called it a blog.


Memento Mori 3


Don't be alarmed on her behalf, I got her verbal permission to post pictures of her boobs.


Memento Mori 2


What you can see in these pictures - this is the magnificent Fallen Gods Feathers skin in Dove : Ghost - I'm in the XY and Eve is in the XX, of course. I have on the new Teeloh hair from Wasabi Pills in Powder, one of the new whites which I am LOVING. These items are only currently available at the Fantasy Fair "The Tides" sim, and the skin is an RFL special. This hair in a different shade is also available as an RFL donation item. Non fair items - Eve's wings are from Bare Rose and mine are a Miamai custom - boy I bet you HATE it when I do that - but you can buy a similar one named Icarus for both men and women.


The Fantasy Faire runs from April 21-29 and together these creators Alia Baroque and MissAllSunday Lemon made a free low lag avatar set that you can pick up at the central teleport point on any of the sims. I have to go back to the Faire later on during the week to fulfill a yearly tradition that I have - HI EVIE MILES! - and I'll find some more manstuffs to blog. But don't wait for that, go look yourself. It's worth it for all the lovely elves/succubi/mermaids/gladiatrix to perve on.





2 comments:

  1. I hope she was drunk when this verbal permission was allowed. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared, SAY IT.