Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let Me Show You My Boner

This was my lust have item of today;. I have to go to work soon for my LAST NIGHT SHIFT EVER so I'm throwing this at you fastball style.

Vladimir


This is Vladimir by Mayden Couture, available only at the headquarters for the Claim The Fame project by Kult Magazine. It's being filled each week with imaginative new creations from upcoming designers and the best part is that there is just as much for the guys as the girls.


Vladimir1


I bought a few things like a gorgeous purple velvet suit and a Cthulthu av - tentacles are a well documented weakness of mine, what can I say? - and I'll be revisiting every week to see if there is anything even better then this to blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Boner I thought it'd be bigger though....-Gidge

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared, SAY IT.