Thursday, July 8, 2010

Switzerland

There's been some really nice things said about me this week; Hamlet Au on NWN called me a "master of male avatar fashion" and Icon Magazine called me the Style Icon for this month. I'm not bragging, really. I just feel insane guilt as there is an important aspect of fashion that I suck at.

Neutrals.

Plus I have big self imposed issues with blogging one of my casual everyday non-OTT type looks. Everything I decide to bother you lot with publically has to be amped up to eleven. So I dared myself to tackle both of these issues head on... with the added proviso that I also had to shop purely from my own inventory.

I'm a masochist, aren't I?

NeutralBlog1


Wearing
Hair - Cassie II in Startled White by Fri.Day
Eyes - Sky by Hermony
Glasses - Slash by Kumaki Style
Skin - Thomas in Med 2-E by Belleza
Necklace and Bracelet - Brimstone by Shine
Cardy - Men's Lace Parka in Brown by Bare Rose
Shirt - Daniel Hemp Shirt in Grey by Phoenix Rising
Pants - Skull Leather Pants by Sangre Noir
Ring - Spooktacular by Exodi
Shoes - Terra in Brown by Kalnins

4 comments:

  1. For an Aussie you sure make Switzerland look sexy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they were right, you're good. Great look...sexah. Never saw your blog before but actually this look is one of my favs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome comment, Sommer. You totally made my day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winter, i've been a fan since i tripped on this blog. I thank you for saving me some foot work as you always have something interesting going on here. Great looks and well deserved write up on being Mr. Style. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared, SAY IT.