Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pink.

This is my Pink Shirt Day post.


Pink Shirt Day

Yes, I was one of those kids who was bullied at school. Constantly, for almost all of my childhood years. It's not until you grow up that you start to realise that hey, maybe being different in any way is a good thing and should be cherished and nurtured - not something to be ashamed of. But you'll read similar stories all over the feeds today. So I'm not going to drown out the message with my usual torrents of clever words or attempt to impress anyone with my style savvy.

This is just Winter Jefferson stepping forward to say that I support the message of Pink Shirt Day, and the parent that stands behind him pledging to make a difference by raising my children to know what's right.






Thank you, December Dollinger

7 comments:

  1. Amen bro. I was one of those bullied people too. I never even thought about sharing my story until I heard about TWLOHA.

    Peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, Fucker. GET UP! - Gidge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Mr. Jefferson! You sure turned out to be a remarkable man though! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in pink, and thank you for the positive message. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm disappointed that items not seen were not credited in this post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared, SAY IT.