Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OMFG

...title says it all, really.


OMFG 4


From the owner of OMFG:

Sealed in this underground vault is nearly 300 individual items. Some in packages, some in sets, all are high quality items totalling in over 100,000L$ in value per person.

Q: Why are all the items only 1L$?
A: Because I no longer depend on my store for my real life income. So I am donating my works to the people of sl for their enjoyment.


omfg 3


Q: Will you continue to make more items?
A: Yes, I will continue to make items for my shop in my free time. Items I make that I decide not to put into my shop will be added to this growing collection.

Q: Do you expect anything in return?
A: No, I only ask that anyone that can promote this place, tell your friends about it, blog about it etc. If you find anyone attempting to sell my items anywhere else please IM me immediatly.


omfg 2


I wish for this to be what I have devoted my second life to, A collection of valuable artwork and artifacts for the enjoyment of everyone. While this work may or may not make any difference in the lives of others I figure this is one thing I can do until I can find a way for my creative abilities to better help improve the lives of others….

Such a method I am still searching for…

Thank you Kindly…

Perefim Cao, the Prim Reaper



OMFG 1


I'll admit that I bought almost everything that was for sale. There's a vast array of steampunk and wastelands gear, and even if this isn't your scene there's still plenty to mix and match everyday items with.
Shot at Dune Battlefield. Where the Combat RP'ers were nice enough to let me take photos in their sim before garroting me - cheers, guys.


.

8 comments:

  1. steampunk items being sold at 1L$? *blinks*

    (new blog challenge?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there new stuff? I went and grabbed a lot of it about a year ago then lost track of where the sim was. I think it was on the POE hunt but I didn't stay to look around, too much lag at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah! I was wondering what he was doing with all his stuff. Now, too drag Sentrosi down so he can match me. X3 Thanks for the post, Winter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'll be in that Ana!! At last, one I can participate in! Ossum post Winter <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find the stuff.. i must be going blind. :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, brother. I was able to take these amazingly cheap, quality items and modify them to a rather dramatic effect.

    http://azureconfines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... couldn't find the stuff either. *pouts*

    - Ana Lutetia -

    ReplyDelete

Don't be scared, SAY IT.